Facebook threat against woman: 'I'm going to stomp you' | Crime
A Charlotte woman reported that she was threatened on Facebook, according to a Charlotte police report.
The incident happened on Feb. 24 on the social media website, police said.
The woman who was threatened is 45-years-old and lives in the Lincoln Heights neighborhood, just north of downtown, police said.
The message posted on Facebook said “When I see you, I’m going to stomp you in the ground, I’ll see you at the wedding.”
Police are investigating the incident.
Upcoming Events near University City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- MEDIC: Two injured in southeast Charlotte wreck
- Firefighters investigating house fire in Elizabeth neighborhood
- French government to honor 15 NC veterans in Charlotte today
- Charlotte woman turning to Internet for clues in home break-in
- Police looking for two men wanted in connection to South End car break-ins