Harris Teeter pulls recalled beef from shelves | News
All Harris Teeter locations have pulled a ground beef product from shelves following a recall.
Nature's Harvest 85% Lean Organic Ground Beef, produced by First Class Foods, has been recalled due to possible E. coli contamination. The recalled beef has a "Use or Freeze by" date of December 30 and January 8.
If you have the recalled product in your refrigerator or freezer, return the product to Harris Teeter for a full refund.
Upcoming Events near University City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Deputies looking for 2 men in armed robbery of insurance office
- Two arrested in string of car windows being shot out with BB gun
- Property owners encouraged to prevent cankerworms with tree bands
- Concord Mills shows off new aquarium in the works
- Man arrested, charged with stealing drugs from Concord pharmacy
- Teachers teach students not to be a product of their environment
- Meck Co. Health Dept helping residents register for Health Care
- Union County DSS case sparks Meck Co. to ask questions
- Saints return to New Orleans delayed, shortening preps for Panthers
- Update: Victim identified in east Charlotte homicide
- MEDIC: Two injured in southeast Charlotte wreck
- Firefighters investigating house fire in Elizabeth neighborhood
- French government to honor 15 NC veterans in Charlotte today
- Charlotte woman turning to Internet for clues in home break-in
- Police looking for two men wanted in connection to South End car break-ins